Sunday, September 29, 2024

Important Update

I'm mirroring this blog at A Kihei Kitchen Garden.

When I started my blog in 2009 it required using my email address as my user name. Since that time the internet provider has gone out of business and that email address is invalid. 

There appears to be no option to change my user name, revise my email address or add my phone number in order to receive verifications. 

I've encountered an issue for which I need a verification code that I cannot retrieve. The next time I'm logged off I might not be able to log back in. If that happens, this blog will still be viewable but I know that Blogger eventually purges inactive blogs. 

If the current month isn't the top newsletter then I'm locked out. But, my new blog address that I linked above will be up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment